AutoWerks has a rare opportunity for an A - Technician to join our team - $60 - 75,000 annually.
Pay method - hourly, flat rate, salary - is negotiable. This position is eligible for a $5,000 signing bonus - $2,500 at signing, $2,500 after six months.
You will be challenged; you will not be stuck doing the same thing every day. You will be valued and respected. We have been in business for 30 years and need a great technician who will help maintain our excellent position in the community and grow along with us. We are a small independent shop and work completely as a team. We primarily service Mercedes-Benz, Cadillac, BMW, Volvo, VW, and Audi; and possess the diagnostic equipment, tools and resources to perform maintenance and repair services on those vehicles and others. We enjoy a very congenial environment and are the perfect fit into our busy, yet relaxed world.
A - Technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. A - Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also AutoWerks's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, successful A - Technicians will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness. As an independent shop we are flexible. If you have the tools and experience to work on a particular car line, let us know. We can add that to our repertoire.
A - Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services, primarily on import vehicles including Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volvo, Audi, Volkswagen, Mini and most of the Asian brands
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of import vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
AutoWerks expects that you will work efficiently and be detailed oriented. You must have a clean driving record and comply with any required background checks. Most importantly, AutoWerks is seeking an A - Technician who is passionate about automotive repair, and staying current with automotive industry trends and training. We will support you in your ongoing education!
We do not work weekends; In fact, we close at 1PM on Fridays. Other benefits include:
- A 5 day work week, Monday - Friday
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Competitive pay
- Health and short term disability insurance
- Quarterly profit sharing
- Flexible start times for technicians
- State of the art equipment and software
- Climate controlled with an air purifier
- Advanced Training
- Uniforms provided
- A team work environment every day
Moore County is growing with a vibrant economy; There are three charming small towns clustered together in the southern end of the county, and lots of beautiful rural areas close by. Close to major cities and all that they have to offer without the restrictions of city limits, this area also offers easy access to both the coast and the mountains. We do experience all four seasons, with winter being the shortest. In short, this is about as nice a place to live as you could find. There are lots of outdoor activities year round, and if you're a golfer then this is definitely your spot. Call us with any questions that you may have, or click here to submit your application for this position.