AutoWerks has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at West End, NC.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also AutoWerks's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness. As an independent shop we are flexible. If you have the tools and experience to work on a particular car line, let us know. We can add that to our repertoire.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services, primarily on import vehicles including Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volvo, Audi, Volkswagen, Mini and most of the Asian brands
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of import vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- A 5 day work week, Monday - Friday
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Health and short term disability insurance
- State of the art equipment and software
- A team work environment every day
Click here to submit your application for this position.