AutoWerks has a rare opportunity for a Lube & Tire Technician right now! Learn and grow with the best in The Pinehurst area, NC. We are a family-operated, independent shop offering full benefits, paid holidays, vacation and PTO, as well as a tool benefit. Must have clean driving record. No weekends, $16-$20 per hour.
Lube and Tire Technicians are responsible for performing work specified maintenance and repairs, such as oil changes and lubrications. Lube and Tire Technicians are responsible not only for the quick-lube services that we provide, but also AutoWerks's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful Lube and Tire Technicians will need to have some experience and be aware of the latest automotive technologies, have strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Lube & Tire Technicians are Responsible for:
- Properly change oil and filter
- Properly lube chassis
- Properly perform vehicle fluid exchanges
- Repair and mount tires
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
- Maintain positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- One year of experience is preferred
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Some form of experience and knowledge of tire equipment and tools
- Committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
These guys are awesome. Unfortunately I have had to take my Volvo in to them multiple times. They do a great job and don't rip you off. Highly recommended if you want the job done at a decent price. If you want to get ripped off go elsewhere.
My vehicle is out of dealer warranty, and Autowerks is my preferred Mercedes Benz auto service shop. I have had great service, and no issues on any repairs or service to my vehicle. I would recommend Autowerks.
I can't believe how fast my car was repaired. I dropped it off and expected to wait but within a few short hours they called me back to come get it. Very impressive and all for a fair price that I'm happy with.