- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great service getting my tire pressure monitoring system back operational in my 2007 Porsche Cayman.
I used Autowerks for the first time and was very pleased with everything about my visit. I always wary when trying a new car service but Autowerks did great. They properly diagnosed my car and did all the work quickly and at a fair price. Could not ask for anything more.
I have had Autowerks service several of cars. They do very good work and are prompt, professional and courteous. I recommend them very highly.